- Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi
- Code Red Mountain Dew (caffeine and sugar!)
- Pillsbury Mint Chocolate Brownies (thanks, Steph!)
- DayQuil (yes, I have a cold--as do about half the people associated with NC. What's the deal? It's the beginning of September!)
- Pandora Radio--how could I have forgotten about this website? It's amazing! Earlier, I was listening to movie music--John Williams, Hans Zimmer, Alan Menken. Now, I'm listening to a station I created last time I used Pandora, which was in 2006--my last three songs were "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)", "I Swear", and "What's Left of Me." And yes, I'm singing along. Now I've got "Here Without You," which always makes me think of Elvis Stojko. I'm pretty sure I monopolized the binoculars when Holly and I saw him at Champions on Ice ;-)
- Scramble on Facebook. I'm so addicted. It's like Boggle. I'm pretty bad at it, which is evidenced by the fact that Kate slaughters me each time we play, but it's such fun!
movie mondays: pixl movie channel - Do you love clean romance movies, like what Hallmark puts out? You know I do ... I'm such a sucker for a good Hallmark movie. Recently, one of my bloggin...
1 month ago