- a wedding shower invite from 2007.
- Twizzlers twizted berry pull-n-peel. I don't even remember this stuff!
- an Administrative Professionals' Day card signed by all the administrators. It's not dated, but judging by the things they wrote, I'm gonna guess 2007.
- 40 cents.
- four boxes of Crystal Light Peach Iced Tea packets plus one box of the Walmart brand knock-off.
- leftover speech award certificates from when we hosted our district meets in 07 and 08. I'm pretty sure I was supposed to send those back to the NSAA office . . .
- "The Virtuous Woman," a laminated handout all the female students and staff received last year after the "virtuous woman" chapel. (Yes, there was a "godly man" chapel, too.)
- a Los Angeles postcard. It's not written on. Why do I have it?
- an unidentifiable piece of Asian candy. The picture on the wrapper looks like fish, so I'm not taking any chances!
- a hexagon-shaped piece of metal. I'm sure it was an important piece of something once!
movie mondays: pixl movie channel - Do you love clean romance movies, like what Hallmark puts out? You know I do ... I'm such a sucker for a good Hallmark movie. Recently, one of my bloggin...
2 months ago