- a wedding shower invite from 2007.
- Twizzlers twizted berry pull-n-peel. I don't even remember this stuff!
- an Administrative Professionals' Day card signed by all the administrators. It's not dated, but judging by the things they wrote, I'm gonna guess 2007.
- 40 cents.
- four boxes of Crystal Light Peach Iced Tea packets plus one box of the Walmart brand knock-off.
- leftover speech award certificates from when we hosted our district meets in 07 and 08. I'm pretty sure I was supposed to send those back to the NSAA office . . .
- "The Virtuous Woman," a laminated handout all the female students and staff received last year after the "virtuous woman" chapel. (Yes, there was a "godly man" chapel, too.)
- a Los Angeles postcard. It's not written on. Why do I have it?
- an unidentifiable piece of Asian candy. The picture on the wrapper looks like fish, so I'm not taking any chances!
- a hexagon-shaped piece of metal. I'm sure it was an important piece of something once!
friday favorites #33: week of march 24, 2017 - Well, it's been forever since I participated in a Friday Favorites ... or even posted anything on this blog! I'm coming to you on my third—yes, third—sic...
5 weeks ago