Wednesday, June 23, 2010

find us on facebook!

I spent the majority of my workday doing something that just a few years ago I would have found unfathomable ... I created a facebook page for my workplace! I had lots of fun adding old pictures and getting things set up. There's still a lot to do--as of now, we have virtually no pictures from the '80s and '90s because I still need to scan them in--but I'm looking forward to spending more time on it. Check it out!

Nebraska Christian Schools

Promote Your Page Too

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I can see most of the page even w/o FB! Wanted to let you know that the advance has not been updated yet...its still the spring issue.

    PS. you ipod chord should be on your desk in the office by now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...