Here's how my reviews stacked up:
- Starving Hearts by Janine Mendenhall
- Love Denied by Margaret Lynette Sharp
- Love Finds You in Sunset Beach, Hawaii by Robin Jones Gunn
- Wild Heart Summer by Jenny B. Jones (in the Just One Summer anthology)
- Cold Case Witness by Sarah Varland
- The Biggest Story by Kevin DeYoung
- A Summer Remade by Nicole Deese (in the Just One Summer anthology)
- God Bless Us Every One by Eva Marie Everson
- When Love Arrives by Johnnie Alexander
- Waves of Summer by Tammy L. Gray (in the Just One Summer anthology)
- A Painted Summer by Amy Matayo (in the Just One Summer anthology)
- You're the One that I Want by Susan May Warren
- Wild Montana Skies by Susan May Warren
- Together at the Table by Hillary Manton Lodge
- The Thirteenth Chance by Amy Matayo
So of the four 5-star reads, which was my favorite? It was a really difficult choice, but the one that just edged out the others was ...
I chose The Thirteenth Chance because it's the book I'm still thinking about weeks after finishing it. It's a book that is fun, laugh-out-loud funny, and super romantic, and I highly recommend it!
What was your favorite book of September? Leave a comment or write up your own post and join the linkup here.