I don't know how this happened, but I somehow forgot to post my November Best of the Bunch! So here it is, woefully late. I reviewed a lot of books in November, and most of them were excellent!
- Finding Margo by Jen Turano
- She Reads Truth by Raechel Myers & Amanda Bible Williams
- I'll Be Yours by Jenny B. Jones
- Intermission by Serena Chase
- Just a Kiss by Denise Hunter
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Ace Collins
- Where Two Hearts Meet by Liz Johnson
- The Name I Call Myself by Beth Moran
Like I said, I had a great reading month! As I look back on the books now, I can see several that probably deserve a place on my yearly top ten. But the book that stands out the most is ...
She Reads Truth challenged me in the best way, and for that reason, it gets November's Best of the Bunch distinction.
What's the best book you've read recently?