Sunday, January 15, 2017

Best of the Bunch: December 2016


As has become my pattern of late, I'm posting my Best of the Bunch for December well into January! (And yes, I still have a Top Ten of 2016 coming ... I'm just woefully behind!)

Though not every book was a 4-1/2 or 5 star read, I did like every single book I reviewed in December ... it was a very good reading month!

3 stars

3-1/2 stars

4 stars

4-1/2 stars

5 stars

Because of the wealth of good books I read in December, picking the best one was difficult. I finally landed on one book, though...

I picked A Royal Christmas Wedding because, not only was it a joy to read from beginning to end, but it also so perfectly wrapped up Rachel Hauck's Royal Wedding series. It's such a great book!

What's the best book you've read recently? I'd love to add it to my TBR list. And be sure to check out the other monthly "bests" over at A Cocoon of Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...