Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"loving"--bailey chooses ...

Karen Kingsbury's Loving released today. I know lots of people out there are dying to know if Bailey chooses Cody or Brandon in the end. Well, I got my book today, and after wanting to throw it across the room multiple times in the first 30 pages, I decided to go ahead and "cheat"—I flipped to the end to find out.

If you really want to know, keep reading. Otherwise, get yourself out of here, because I'm about to tell you how it ends!
(Highlight below to see.)
In the end, Bailey marries Brandon, and Cody falls in love with Andi Ellison, Bailey's roommate from IU.

Trust me, I'll have much more to say after I finish the book, but for those of you looking, here's your answer. Now that I know, I'm actually enjoying the book a lot more—no more wishing and hoping; I've resigned myself to the fact it won't turn out like I'd hoped. And hopefully I'll come around by the end of the book!

7 comments:

  1. Highlight what????

    ReplyDelete
  2. The area in the gap between the (Highlight below) sentence and the Trust me paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished it last night! I was such a Bailey/Cody fan when the series started, switched to Bailey/Brandon somewhere between and went back and forth several times! I think I just don't like all the drama ...love doesn't have to be that complicated! But then I suppose no one would read it without drama :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished the book last weekend... I made myself stay away from your blog entirely on the off chance I might spot a spoiler! I was determined to find out by surprise even though I was 95% sure I already knew how it was going to turn out. I also wanted to throw the book across the room during the beginning, but was glad I stuck with it. Overall, I was really happy with several of the conversations/events from the book, so I'm interested to hear your thoughts on it, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't finished it! I'll be in the car a lot over the next couple days, so maybe then ...

      Delete
  5. I thought I would be sad that the series is over, but instead I am glad I do not have to waste another minute wondering who Bailey chooses! I thought all four Bailey books were drama and I probably wanted to throw them all across the room at some point, and yet I just couldn't stop reading.
    Perhaps I will be sad after the next book, which is the finale of the whole Baxter Family Series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already pre-ordered the book! And I'm sure I'll have more to say about this one once I finally force myself to finish it. Now that I know, I don't care--but I'm sure I will once I start reading it again!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...