|Hosted by The Broke & The Bookish|
1. The Martian by Andy Weir (Goodreads)
Modern Mrs. Darcy 2016 Reading Challenge, so I know I will get to it this year!
2. The Art of Losing Yourself by Katie Ganshert (Goodreads)
my review), and I definitely intended to get to this, which actually did release in 2015, but I didn't. I'll have to remedy that this year!
3. Lizzy & Jane by Katherine Reay (Goodreads)
my review). I preordered Lizzy & Jane, but when it actually came out, I had such a backlog of review books to get through that I never got to it. I'm currently reading Reay's latest novel, The Bronte Plot, which makes me very much want to pull out Lizzy & Jane and dive in!
4. The Gifting by K.E. Ganshert (Goodreads)
5. Just One Summer by Nicole Deese, Tammy L. Gray, Amy Matayo, & Jenny B. Jones
6. Told You So by Kristen Heitzmann (Goodreads)
7. Isle of Hope by Julie Lessman (Goodreads)
8. A Lantern in Her Hand by Bess Streeter Aldrich (Goodreads)
A Mother's Gift, which is based on the novel ... and with which my youngest sister was obsessed. But after my other sister read it last summer, I bought it. Never got around to reading it. But I've chosen it as one of my MMD Reading Challenge books, so I will get to it this year!
9. To Win Her Favor by Tamara Alexander (Goodreads)
which is one of my favorite tropes. I bought the book shortly after its release, but I have yet to read it.
10. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (Goodreads)
How about you? What books did you mean to read last year but didn't? Let me know in the comments, and if you've written your own list, please leave the link so I can visit your blog!