A few years ago, I posted my first official book review (it was of Lynne Spears' book Through the Storm, in case you were wondering). Now I review four or five books a month, and while I enjoy most of the books I read, I thought it would be helpful for you (and me, when I'm asked) to know which books I most highly recommend—whether I've reviewed them or not. (For a listing of all my book reviews, go here.)
I'm listing books alphabetically by author. I've linked to each book's Amazon page, and I've noted the books I've reviewed. To save space, I won't comment on each book, but feel free to ask me about any books that interest you!
- Pride And Prejudice (the Kindle edition is free!)
- The Lonestar series: Lonestar Sanctuary (mini review), Lonestar Secrets (review), Lonestar Homecoming
- Ever After
- One Tuesday Morning
- All the books with the Baxter family—the Redemption, Firstborn, Sunrise, Above the Line, and Bailey Flanigan series (review of Longing, the 3rd Bailey Flanigan book)
- The Chronicles of Narnia
- The Space Trilogy: Out of the Silent Planet, Perelandra, That Hideous Strength
- Till We Have Faces
- Blue Skies Tomorrow (review)—This was my favorite book of 2011!
- On Distant Shores (review)
- With Every Letter (review)
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."