- I left my container of applesauce at home. Grrr. Now I'm gonna be hungry. I wonder if applesauce that's been on a kitchen counter all day is still edible?
- I'd forgotten how much I like Nature Valley granola bars. Wishing now that I'd brought one for lunch, as well as breakfast.
- The Proposal opens in two days! It's ridiculous how excited I am about this movie. It's the star of my favorite movie of all time and the star of a sitcom I fondly remember, coupled with one of my favorite plot devices . . . I think we're going opening night!
- I leave on my Oregon trip two weeks from today!!!
- One of my coworkers is ridiculously dressed up. During the summer, he normally wears jeans and a polo--or even athletic shorts and a t-shirt--but today he's wearing a dress shirt and slacks. Wonder why?
- My hair looks about 1000 times better today than it did yesterday. Could be the new conditioner; could be using Val's nice ionic hair dryer instead of my old dying one. I choose to credit the new conditioner, which I paid way too much for at my hair salon. (OK, so it causes me to snicker a bit in calling it a salon--it's a small town beauty shop . . . but I love it!)
- I woke up this morning to discover that my face has forgotten it's no longer 15 years old. Hello, zits!
- I killed a jumping spider in the stairwell outside my apartment this morning. That's the third one I've killed out there this spring. I really, really, really hope I don't find any in my apartment!
- In two days, I need to have submitted pictures and an update on what I've been doing for the past 10 years to a high school classmate who is compiling a book on everyone in our class. I've really been dragging my feet on this. What pictures do I include? What do I say?
- Normally caffeine doesn't affect my ability to sleep, but perhaps a drink containing four shots of espresso and a 44 oz. Diet Pepsi (both after 8:30 p.m.) were a bit too much. I was wired!
- When will Jillian figure out that Wes is a publicity-seeking jerk? "They say that love, it don't come eeeee-eeeeasy . . ."
- Will my yearbook proofs ever come? What if they come while I'm on vacation?
- My cilantro is so cute! I planted the seeds in the pot that used to hold my African violet (R.I.P.). I ask Val at least once a day if she's noticed how good the cilantro looks.
- I should really blog more. I just don't know what to say half the time . . .
friday favorites #33: week of march 24, 2017 - Well, it's been forever since I participated in a Friday Favorites ... or even posted anything on this blog! I'm coming to you on my third—yes, third—sic...
3 days ago