It's time for the end of the year "best" lists again! While I'm still working on my best books list (HOW will I narrow it to ten? Seriously!), I've already posted my top five TV shows, and here's my most popular reviews post. I did a list like this in 2014, and that was fun ... at least, it was fun for me! So I decided to do it again—after all, it would be a lot easier to put together than my top ten books list, right?
Apparently, when I gave the blog a new look in November, I accidentally erased the Google Analytics tracking code, and I just discovered it today. And fixed it. I think. (Should I be checking Google Analytics more often? This proves it.) So this list might not be totally accurate ... but it is the most popular reviews from January 1-November 19. I'll do better next year ;-)
10. Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden (12-17-12) 4-1/2 stars
9. Cold-Case Christianity for Kids by J. Warner & Susie Wallace (10-20-16) 5 stars
8. A December Bride by Denise Hunter (12-19-13) 4-1/2 stars
one of its Countdown to Christmas movies this year ... starring Daniel Lissing of When Calls the Heart. Those Hearties are one devoted bunch!
7. Tying the Knot by Rob Green (3-14-16) 5 stars
6. Looking for Lovely by Annie F. Downs (4-5-16) 5 stars
5. Love Finds You in Sugarcreek, Ohio by Serena Miller (5-14-14) 4 stars
Amazon, and I really liked it. It may be better than the book.)
4. Where Courage Calls by Janette Oke & Laurel Oke Logan (2-18-14) 3 stars
3. I Said Yes by Emily Maynard Johnson (3-8-16) 3 stars
2. Longing by Karen Kingsbury (11-27-11)
1. Seams Unlikely by Nancy Zieman (2-4-14) 3 stars
Have you read any of these books? What did you think?
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."