Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Love with Few Ratings on Goodreads

Today's Top Ten Tuesday theme is Books I Love with Fewer than 2,000 Ratings on Goodreads. I've discovered that lots of the books I love don't have 2,000 ratings, so I've decided to go with 500 as my cutoff number. These books were all 5-star reads for me, and I'd love for them to get more buzz!!!

Clicking on the book's title will take you to my review, and the rating number will take you to the book's Goodreads page.

Intermission by Serena Chase (82 ratings)

This delightful YA romance is set in the musical theater world. It's so fun, and it made my Top Ten of 2016 list!

The Name I Call Myself by Beth Moran (82 ratings)

Chick lit at its finest, The Name I Call Myself made my Top Ten list of 2016.

Valley of Decision by Lynn Gentry (140 ratings)

The whole Carthage Chronicles series is worth a read—especially if you love time travel romances!

Looking Glass Lies by Varina Denman (234 ratings)

Hard and uncomfortable, Looking Glass Lies is also an important and ultimately encouraging read that made my Top Ten list in 2017.

Bookishly Ever After by Sarah Monzon (241 ratings)

This is such a cute little novella! The others in the series are equally charming.

A Worthy Rebel by Jody Hedlund (260 ratings)

This book concludes Hedlund's excellent YA medieval romance series—and all of the books are worth a look!

Lucifer's Harvest by Mel Starr (310 ratings)

I always enjoy The Chronicles of Hugh de Singleton, Surgeon ... they're unlike any other books I read!

Sugar & Spice by Shari L. Tapscott (325 ratings)

Tapscott's Glitter & Sparkle series was hit-or-miss for me ... but Sugar & Spice was a great big hit! It's perfect for fans of clean YA/NA romance.

All This Time by Melissa Tagg (424 ratings)

I mean, it's a Walker Family novel. Do I need to say more? 😉

Like a River from Its Course by Kelli Stuart (442 ratings)

This World War II-set novel is one of the best I've read, and it was my favorite book of 2016. (Apparently books I loved in 2016 need a lot more love!)

What books to you love that need a little more Goodreads attention?

5 comments:

  1. All of these books have such eye-catching covers.

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky, I'm an author of a christian contemporary romance novel called From Pain to Prosperity. I was inspired to write the book from my own personal testimony. I would love to send you a copy of my book for you to review. Is this something that you would be interested in? If so please could i have an email address to send you a copy. Thank you. God Bless. S K Charles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have started A Sunday spotlight with books that I have read on Goodreads that have less than 100 reviews and ratings. I am spotlighting Sarah Monzon's Book Nerds and Boyfriends today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...