Sunday, June 30, 2019

June Wrap-Up



Can you believe we're halfway through 2019? This year is absolutely flying by. I started June on vacation in Florida, and now it already feels like I've been home for three months, rather than three weeks! While I was on vacation, I read a ton ... and I haven't read too much since then.

Still, I managed to read eight of the books on my June TBR!


Ornamental Graces ⭐⭐⭐1/2 (review)
Wooing Cadie McCaffrey ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (review)
Hope and Other Punch Lines ⭐⭐⭐1/2 (review)
Summer by the Tides ⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2(review)
Living Lies ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (review)
The Noble Guardian ⭐⭐⭐1/2 (review)
A Reluctant Bride ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (review)
More than Words Can Say ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (review)

I'm currently about 3/4 of the way through Murder in the City of Liberty, and I've also started Becoming Us and 7 Myths about Singleness.

And I read and reviewed a few books not in this picture:
The Number of Love ⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2 (review)
Tate ⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2 (review)
Whose Waves These Are ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (review)
Now and Then and Always ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (review)
Falling for the Younger Cowboy ⭐⭐⭐1/2 (review)
The Kiss Dare ⭐⭐⭐(review)
P.S. Goodbye ⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2 (review)

I have to point out that this list, while it looks impressive (and blows me a way a bit), is a bit deceptive—I was already mostly finished with Tate, Whose Waves These Are, and Now and Then and Always when the month began, and The Kiss Dare is a short story that takes only 10 minutes to read.

How did your reading month go? Did you read any of these? And what are you looking forward to in July?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...