Saturday, July 6, 2019

July TBR: Summer Reading Safari


Happy July (6th)! I meant to get this posted sooner, but, well, you know how that goes 😉 ... Anyway, for the last several months, I've been posting my monthly TBR on Instagram. Sometimes, I do a great job of reading what I've posted, sometimes not. But this month, I found a challenge to join (which maybe will keep me more accountable?), and you can join, too: the Christian & Clean Fiction Summer Reading Safari.

The beauty of this challenge is that there are prizes (I've already won one!) and multiple ways to participate. You do need some sort of online presence, but it can be social media, blog, or even a Goodreads account. Then there are several ways to participate: by reading and reviewing books, by participating in the Facebook group, and by posting pictures on Instagram. I'm having a blast so far ... and I've already read one of the books in the picture (Murder in the City of Libertysee my review), as well as two not pictured, because that's how I usually roll with my TBR!

What books are on your July TBR? And don't miss out on the fun—join the challenge here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...