- attended family gatherings, of course: in Kansas and Nebraska. (Click on the states to see my facebook albums.)
- baked lots of bread, including rolls that take 70 minutes start-to-finish.
- decided to read the entire Bible in 2009. This is something I've never even attempted before--my new ESV Study Bible (thanks, Mom & Dad!) came with a one-year plan, and I'm excited to do this!
- found lots of great after Christmas specials at Hobby Lobby, Kohl's, and Bath and Body Works.
- bought lots of butter. Seriously. I had no idea how much until I was cleaning out my freezer and found seven pounds of frozen butter quarters. I had one pound left after my Thanksgiving baking. Speaking of cleaning out my freezer, I . . .
- threw away 2 1/2 year old frozen pork chops.
- finally finished up my cross-stitch project. I'll post a pic soon.
- stayed up until 4:30 a.m. on New Year's Eve/New Year's Day with Val watching What I Like About You.
- finished reading Field of Blood (Jerusalem's Undead Trilogy, Book 1),my book review blogger book. Look for my review in the next few days.
- visited Red Lobster for the first (and second) time.
- played Dominoes for the first time (or maybe I've played before and was just so bored that I blocked it from my memory).
friday favorites #33: week of march 24, 2017 - Well, it's been forever since I participated in a Friday Favorites ... or even posted anything on this blog! I'm coming to you on my third—yes, third—sic...
4 weeks ago