- my next book review blogger book: Green by Ted Dekker! I would have bought the book anyway ... but now I get it for free!
- taking my yearbook staff to the fall yearbook conference in Kearney tomorrow.
- Homecoming Week, during which I get to wear jeans to work every day. (I usually have to stretch things a bit in order to make jeans fit into each day's theme--for crazy footwear day a couple years ago, I pinned socks to my jean capris--but this year, each day naturally lends itself to jeans!)
- the start of Singing Christmas Tree practices! (October, I think?)
- watching more Fringe. I watched the pilot last fall, got bored, and didn't even finish the episode. A couple months ago, a friend who knows I love LOST asked me if I was into Fringe. I told her I wasn't, then she proceeded to tell me why I'd love it. So, I gave it a chance, getting the first disk from Netflix last week. She was right--and I have absolutely no idea why it bored me last fall!
- hanging with my family tonight, watching Friday's Psych and drinking delicious Sleepy Monk coffee.
- having my cousin claim my spare bedroom in a couple months.
- going to Indiana in less than two weeks!!!
movie mondays: pixl movie channel - Do you love clean romance movies, like what Hallmark puts out? You know I do ... I'm such a sucker for a good Hallmark movie. Recently, one of my bloggin...
2 months ago