Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Books I've Read in 2018 (So Far)


I had no intention of trying to participate in this week's Top Ten Tuesday ... until I saw the topic! I keep a running list of my favorite reads throughout the year so that it's easier to put my top ten list together at the end of the year ... so this was super quick to pull together, especially since I decided to keep it short and sweet and not actually talk about any of the books 🙂.

These are in no particular order—I won't actually rank my top ten (which is sure to change) until the end of the year. (Clicking on the title will take you to my review.)

Troubled Waters by Susan May Warren

P.S. I Like You by Kasie West

A Loyal Heart by Jody Hedlund

No One Ever Asked by Katie Ganshert

Falling for You by Becky Wade

Sons of Blackbird Mountain by Joanne Bischof

Winning Miss Winthrop by Carolyn Miller

Sugar & Spice by Shari L. Tapscott

The Sea Before Us by Sarah Sundin

Isaiah's Daughter by Mesu Andrews

What books have been your favorites so far this year? Let's chat in the comments!

12 comments:

  1. Hi, I haven´t heard of some of the books that you mention. Nice picks!

    Here is My Top 10 Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. I've seen Isaiah's Daughter at the church library, but haven't picked it up yet. And that cover for A Loyal Heart makes it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally check out Isaiah's Daughter, Arwen. Biblical fiction is often a bit intimidating to me (especially since contemporary romance is my jam), so I was a bit hesitant at first, but it's so good! And Jody Hedlund's whole medieval series is wonderful :-)

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West sounds like a cute book to read! I might have to check it out one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is absolutely my favorite Kasie West book--at least so far! It's adorable :-) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Cannot wait to read Sarah's (must read it soon so I'm ready for the sequel) and of course, Joanne's, which I'm sure is her unique brand of "magic." Jody's is on my shelf too. Now I just need to read it. Also, YAY for Kasie West and Becky Wade. Two forever favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, of course you need to get to those, but I think we all understand how difficult that can be with our insane TBRs ;-)

      As always, thanks for stopping by, Rissi!

      Delete
  5. Great list! P.S. I Like You is a favorite of mine from a couple years ago, and The Sea Before Us and Falling for You are definite favorites this year, too. AND I'm starting Sons of Blackbird Mountain today, so it's good to see high praise for it.

    Hallie @ Book by Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy Sons of Blackbird Mountain, Hallie! It's such a special reading experience :-)

      Delete
  6. I haven’t read any of these, but I’m glad you liked them!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...