Sunday, March 1, 2009

weekend update

  • The links on my Oscars post should all be working again--until YouTube is forced to pull these videos off, too.
  • I bought an iPod! I should have asked for advice sooner . . . when I make a decision, it doesn't take me long to follow through--it's just the decision making process that takes me forever! When I blogged about wanting an iPod, I'd pretty much decided to get one, and I bought it the next day. This is what I settled on. I'm so psyched it's purple! And, of course, I got it from amazon. It's like my favorite store ever :-)



  • I've finally used up my iTunes gift card. In addition to the music I already told you about, I got "From Where You Are" by Lifehouse, "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz, and "Beatrix & Norman" from the Miss Potter soundtrack. Have I told you how much I love movie scores? We listen to them all the time in the office . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...